Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sleepless...

Craig is in Savannah for a family wedding, and I am having a hard time falling asleep tonight. I'm not sure if it's his absence or the lack of time accountability; either way, I can't seem to nod off.

All day long I have had this beautiful, worshipful song stuck in my head. I do not know what the song is titled, and I have tried googleling it (however that noun/verb is spelt!) but to no avail. A sweet friend Brooke sang it at her sister Brynn's wedding a few weeks ago. Basically, the song has been playing over and over again in my head and heart since the wedding. A mutual friend of all of ours has it posted on her blog from the youtube posted by Brynn and Brooke's brother Brock-- did you follow all that?!

So, I thought I'd share this prewedding rehearsal since it has really ministered to me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsh4_6z8bCM