Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Remember the Alamo!


http://picasaweb.google.com/christina.crenshaw/SanAntonio

Craig and I had a lovely, romantic San Antonio get-away weekend a couple of weeks ago. We actually did not have time to pay homage to the Alamo, but like good Texans, we remember it in our hearts.

We stayed two nights at an amazing hotel on the Riverwalk called The Hotel Contessa. I highly recommend the place! Our sweet friends Doug and Katie drove up from Corpus to spend Saturday with us, and we all went to Sea World. I had not been to Sea World in almost 20 years, and I had not anticipated it to be any fun at this age, but it actually was! The rides are great, the food is not too bad, and Anheuser Busch has a free, that’s right free, Beer Garden for those of age. Though, I must admonish Sea World: You’ve got to revise your shows every 20 years or so! (I am pretty sure I watched the same Sea Lion Diner, Dolphin Underworld, and Shamu Stunt shows that I watched as a kid!) We enjoyed dinner on the Riverwalk both Friday and Saturday night. Here’s a few pictures…