Friday, September 14, 2007

Tagged by Adrianna...

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their 8 things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Eight things about me...

1. I have to workout in the morning or it will not get done. (I’m borrowing this one from Adrianna!)

2. I love, love, love dogs! I hate, hate, hate cats.

4. I eat A LOT! I really think I probably eat more than most of my girlfriends, and sometimes I catch myself eating more than Craig! Thus, the reason for the morning workouts!

5. Although the Myers-Briggs keeps telling me I am an E (ESTJ), I really enjoy my alone time. I love to spend a few nights a week reading a book with a glass of wine or a movie and popcorn with Craig. I wish I had more of that in our busy lives.

6. This year is my fourth year of marriage. This is the first year I have wanted to expand our family of two.

7. Someday, I want to write a book. I always have these fantastic ideas, and then I never capitalize on it. No lie, I thought about Redeeming Love long before Francine Rivers. She just beat me to it! :)

8. Besides writing fictional short stories set in the South, if I could do/be anything it would be a Ballerina Princess. I’m not really sure what that is either. But, when I think about being one, it conjures up images of a sweet little girl in a tutu who is loved and doted upon. What girl doesn’t want to be that?!

Okay, I tag Tracy, Katy, Meredith, Jessica, Wendy, and Lauren (who just had a baby and probably no time for this!)