Monday, December 17, 2007

Boston Revisited

Such a wonderful trip.

It's amazing how quickly the snow fell...



No more than one hour later...




My snow man! "Walking in a wintry wonderland."


Shopping in a blizzard! "I ain't saying she's a gold digger..."





Such a pretty sight. "Whose woods these are I think I know. His house is in the village though; He will not see me stopping here To watch his woods fill up with snow."



The Crenshaws and the Bianchis have matching pj's!
"Keep smilin'
Keep shinin'
Knowin' you can always count on me
for sure
that's what friends are for"





On their way to snowboard. "What fun it is to ride and sing
A sleighing song tonight"



Back to work; back to reality. No more Boston; no more sing-song moments in the snow. Guess it's about time to start packing for our Christmas trip to Cozumel! :)